Trip To Adrenaline Forest
When we went to adrenalin one of the CARR values that I showed was resilience by completing the courses that I started and not going back down. While I was doing the different zip lines I got worried about something breaking but then I remembered that no matter what I wasn't going to fall off because I was all ways connected to something.
My Favorite part of it would have to be completing the course because you feel so relieved once you're on the ground and you feel a sense of achievement in your self for maybe overcoming a fear that you had.
A challenge that I had was doing the zip lines because I was worried about the zip line falling off or not being able to make it across I was also a little bit scared on the bridges because most of them were narrow
Something that I accomplished was doing the bridges because they were very wobbly and sometimes you had to do it with the wind pushing you side to side.
Overall I think that it was a fun trip and I would definitely go there again but if I did I would probably do more.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.