Today for cyber smart we had to do a blog post about the capital city of one country. The city that I have chosen is Malaysia. For Malaysia, the capital city is Kaula Lumpur we had to answer 5 questions about the city here are the answers to the five questions
Q 1. The capital of Malaysia is called Kaula Lumpur
Q 2. The population is 27.1 million people
Q 3. Kaula Lumpur 22 degrees Celsius
Q 4. The capital city (Kaula Lumpur) is located on the east side
Q 5. The official language spoken in Kaula Lumpur is Malay but you could also hear other languages like Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, and Tamil.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.