Pages

Tuesday, 6 November 2018

Cyber Smart Activity

Cyber smart

Tuesday the 6th of November 8BH and 8TS joined up to do cyber smart of 40 munites in the learning commons. 

In cyber smart, we were learning to narrow our search results to find the best search result for what we want. 

I think we are learning to narrow our search results to find the proper search result's because it might help us to find what we are looking for and to help us in future time. 

In cyber smart, I learned to find reliable websites and websites that I can trust and have the right information, and are not spam. 

I think this might help me in the future by gathering me the right info instead of faulty info. 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Andre

    This looks like a good start to your blog post. I wonder if you could add something to your post so we know that you are still in the middle of finishing your work?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on fixing this up and adding more details, Andre. This looks like Year 8 Quality work.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.