Rise of the Black Panther
Today I was reading a book called Rise of the Black Panther. So far I can tell that the book is about the king of Wakanda finally meeting outsiders/humans. The black panther is also out to get revenge for dad that got killed by humans
There are 6 books and I am reading the 6th book. it is hard for me to tell what is going on in the story so far just because I haven't read any other books. I am really interested to see how the rest of the book turns out because I have watched the movie and I really liked it
Kia ora Andre
ReplyDeleteI did not know there were 6 books in the series and perhaps you may need to read the first book, so check out the library and see if it's there. The movie was really popular and it will be interesting to see if the book is different to the film. Who are the main characters in the novel?