Pages

Monday, 5 November 2018

Why cats aren't better than dogs

Why cats aren't better than dogs.

This piece of writing is me trying to persuade you that cats aren't better. The reason I think dogs are better than cats is that I have a cat and a dog at my house and the dog is a lot cheaper than the cat. I have had the dog for six years and the cat for three years, and so far the cat has cost thousands of dollars because she always gets in fights when she needs surgery and she also needs special food.

My dog is also a lot less active than my cat and mostly stays outside but the cat in inside and outside all the time and when she comes back is covered in grass and bark. My dog is cleaner than my cat and she also doesn't need to be washed nearly as much as my cat, and my dog doesn't get in fights and bring things inside. Whenever my cat doesn't have food she would wake the house up by scratching on the doors and meowing at us she also pees and poos in the house which is annoying because it smells a lot.

Overall I personally think that dogs are better than cats because they don't cost as much and don't get in fights with other dogs and normally don't come inside, they also cant get hurt and run away because they are

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andre

    You really stuck to the formal writing processes we talked about in class such as separating your ideas into proper paragraphs and including a clear introduction, main ideas and conclusion.

    My advice is to look at your opening sentence: This piece of writing is me trying to persuade you that cats aren't better.

    I think you could create a more powerful and engaging opening statement. What could you say instead of "this piece of writing is to persuade..."?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.