Pages

Wednesday, 5 December 2018

EOTC Week

For 4 days the year 8's went on our EOTC week. While we were doing the EOTC we did many different activities but because of the rain, we didn't do our first day. On Monday we were supposed to go to omaka scout camp and do some water activities but we didn't.

For Tuesday We went to Rehua Marae in Christchurch all we did there was listen to people talking about the history of the Marae and some other things that have happened. It was really interesting for me because I had never been to a Marae before and it was helpful learning some of the meanings of carvings on the walls.

On Wednesday we went to Adrenaline Forest and Spencer Park. I really liked adrenaline forest because I like climbing trees and having to do the obstacles to finish the different stages.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Andre

    What a great reflection on our EOTC Week. I am glad that you enjoyed our different activities and that you had fun and learned lots. It was great to have you in my group and I enjoyed the week.

    Well done on this blog post.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.