Monday, 26 November 2018
Favourite Memory In Year 8
My Favourite memory in year 8 would have to be making the hokey pokey. The reason I liked making that is that we got to eat it as well and we learned how it turns into the hokey pokey. When Caleb and I made our hokey pokey it took us forever to get it ready or to the boiling point so that we could add the baking powder which would make it expand into a big lump of golden and crunchy hokey pokey. Overall I think that the flavor was sort of bitter because it tasted burnt.
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Andre!
ReplyDeleteMrs Wheeler is a pretty cool science teacher and you guys were so lucky to have her teach 8Bh this year! I can imagine that making hokey pokey would be an awesome science experiment! I am glad you enjoyed doing this in the lab.
What a great memory to have!
- Miss Birtch