Andre.
Who is energetic, fast and a scooter rider.
Lover of scooters, sour and spicy stuff.
Who feels awesome and likes riding my scooter.
Who wonders if aliens are real.
Who fears sharks and piranhas.
Who would like to go to America and
ride my scooter at Clairemont Skatepark.
Who is able to do a backflip.
Who dreams to fly.
Smith
Smith
Hi Andre, My name is Courtney and I go to St pius x School.
ReplyDeleteI love this poem and it has some of the things I was thinking to and I really like the questions in that poem like, Who wonders if aliens are real or Who would like to go to America.
Great Poem, keep it up!
Hi Andre,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Aaliyah, I'm a year 6 student currently attending St Pius X.
I really like your poem. I can tell you love skating because of how many times you have mentioned it.
Why do you want to go to Clairemont Skate park? What is it famous for?
From this I wonder what Clairemont Skate park is. I'll do some research on it and I might post my new information to my blog.
Great Job!
Hi Andre
ReplyDeleteI think this is a cool post. I like how you said you wonder if aliens are real I wonder if they are. It looks like you like to scooter a lot. Why do you want to visit America? You could of explained it a little better. Bye