On a sunny day I was in my room on my Chromebook watching youtube then all of the sudden
I begin feeling a little shaking. At first the saking wasn't bad then it stopped. While the
earthquake was happening I was feeling a little worried just in case something broke.
I begin feeling a little shaking. At first the saking wasn't bad then it stopped. While the
earthquake was happening I was feeling a little worried just in case something broke.
When the earthquake was over my mum asked, “are you two okay?” She sounded worried when
she asked if we were okay and then we both replied with, “yes,” then my mum said that she's
okay as well. Then we found out that the power had cut out we didn't worry about that because it
was day time and we didn't need lights.
she asked if we were okay and then we both replied with, “yes,” then my mum said that she's
okay as well. Then we found out that the power had cut out we didn't worry about that because it
was day time and we didn't need lights.
Then we went through the whole house just checking incase something had broke or fell down.
While looking around we seen that one painting had fell down.
While looking around we seen that one painting had fell down.
Hi Andre
ReplyDeleteGreat job getting your Narrative writing shared to your blog. I like how you included your quotations marks and I can tell that you understand what we have been learning in class about punctuation around dialogue.
My suggestion for next time would be to check the rest of your writing and see if there is any place where you could add in a comma. We use commas where there is a natural pause when we read.
From this narrative, it sounds like you will be prepared for our Shake Out drill on Thursday. Thank you for sharing your writing.
- Miss Birtch