Thursday, 20 September 2018
Flying A Water Rocket
Today in science my class were launching our water powered rockets. The way we made the rockets were with 1.5L bottle and some cardboard. We would cut the cardboard out into wings so then the rocket could be more air dynamic. Once we put the wings on we had to get a plate and cut out a piece of paper to match that shape that shape would turn into the tip off the rocket. When we started lunching them we had to fill the bottle up 1/3 of the way with water, then we would get the launcher and put the nozzle into the top of the bottle and then pump the air in and it then should be launched into the air.
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Andre,
ReplyDeleteThank you for your blog post. I am the Year 5-8 teacher at Yaldhurst School and this sounds like a really fun activity. I think my children would love to make water rockets. Maybe next time you could tell your audience what you learnt from this activity so they know what they are learning. It's really helpful that you've included what you used to make it. I look forward to your next blog post.
Mrs Taylor :)
Yaldhurst School