Pages

Wednesday, 31 October 2018

How I would Show Resilience at Adrenaline Forest

Adrenaline Forest - Find Out

Most of the obstacles that are there look like they are from tree to tree things. When we go to adrenaline forest I would show resilience by trying to go on most of the obstacles that are there. I will also not give up on something if I start it. Even if I get scared of an obstacle I will still try to do it. If I do get scared of doing one of them and I really don't want to do it and my friends want me to do it I would give it a try even though I'm scared because if my friends can do it then I can do it too. This is a video of Adrenaline Forest.

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai Andre! Great start to your first EOTC Week blogging activity! I really like how you reflected on different ways to show resilience at Adrenalin Forest.

    Great remembering to include a video to make your post more interesting.

    I wonder if for next time you can embed the video so it shows up as a video clip, not just a link! That will make your post stand out even more.

    Great example of Year 8 Quality work! I look forward to seeing your next blog post.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.