Pages

Tuesday, 30 October 2018

Problem of my story


The problem to my The Three Little Pigs story remake

Mr.Crabs is going to try to pull their house apart and make the pigs homeless but while he was trying to do this
he couldn't get in their houses because they had defenses but the first pig called  Gary didn't have strong defenses
so then Mr.Crabs pulled his house apart and ate him.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andre

    I enjoyed reading the first part of your problem. I am interested to see what happens to the other pigs! Nice start.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.