Pages

Tuesday, 18 September 2018

Making 3d Shapes Out Of Nets

W.A.L.T Create and construct nets of different 3d shapes.

The 3d shape I did was a square based pyramid. Making this shape was easy because it was only a few folds. My group had to chose 1 simple shape and 1 hard shape the simple shape was the only one I finished was the simple one here is a photo. My hard one was a icosahedron I didn't finish it though but this is what it would have looked like. The square based pyramid have 5 faces, 5 edges and 5 vertices. The icosahedron has 20 faces, 30 edges and 12 vertices. If you want to you can give me some feedback in the comments.
 Image result for icosahedron

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andre

    I like how you included your own image of the shape and also went ahead and found an image of the shape you were still working on making. I can see you putting in a lot of thought and effort to do this.

    Well done on this blog post.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.