Pages

Tuesday, 11 September 2018

Cyber Smart Poster

For the last few weeks Reige and I have been thinking of a problem and a way to solve it. This is our poster that we have made about of problem.






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Andre

    I really like the DLO that you and your partner created. I wonder how you two split up the task. Did you both work on the same poster or did you each have your own special job? I also wonder how you and Reige came up with the idea of creating a job advertisement for a commenting position.

    I will subscribe to your post and I look forward to reading your response to my questions!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.