Over the last four or five weeks me and my Cybersmart buddy TJ have been working on our Cybersmart slide show. Our slide show is about Cyberbully any other things
t
Hi Andre i like your slideshow about cybersmart ive been doing the same thing at my school but i was using a kahoot I looked at the slideshow and i saw that you have put a lot of effort
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hi Andre i like your slideshow about cybersmart ive been doing the same thing at my school but i was using a kahoot I looked at the slideshow and i saw that you have put a lot of effort
ReplyDeletethank you for the information.
ReplyDelete