Today for read I did another form this about what I now know about Matariki. This Is some of what I have learned from reading the article
Matariki is the sign of the Maori new year. Matariki has 9 stars in it and the 7 of them are the sisters. Matariki is a constellation of stars that happen once every year, and it doesn't happen at the same time every year.
Matariki is really interesting for me as it teaches me new things about my culture and New Zealand.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.