Monday, 18 June 2018
Reading Work: Matariki
This week for reading my group is reading about Matariki. Our first task is to fill out a form of what we already know about Matariki. Matariki Celebrates the Māori new year. It includes the 7 stars or sisters. Their names are: Tupuanuku, Tupuarangi, Waiti and Waita, Waipuna, rangi, Ururangi and Matariki. Matariki Is the mother of the sisters, the only time matariki
1 comment:
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kia ora Andre. Great to see your first Matariki blog post. I look forward to hearing more about the new information you have learned after completing more tasks of the multi-modal board.
ReplyDeleteRemember some of the blogging tips we discussed as a group. This will help make your posts longer!
- Miss Birtch