Valedictorian Saying Nice Things About Other Students
At a High School the valadictorian was secretly posting things about other student in his school. But he wasn't just posting things about them he was saying nice things about them. He was also complimenting them on the work they're doing and how well they do it. I think that he is really nice for doing that for a lot of people. I wonder why he didn't make that account his name instead of making it something random, it could have crept people out because someone's saying nice things about them and they didn't know who it was. Overall I think this person deserves student of the year.
Hi Andre
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your final blog post. I agree that it was a very kind thing for him to do, but also wonder why he chose to stay anonymous instead of share his identity. Maybe he felt better doing a random act of kindness. When I was at uni, we had a similar account and someone gave me a compliment. I still wonder who it might have been, they have never revealed themselves either.
Do you think we could do something like this in our homeroom class?
- Miss Birtch