Caleb and I have worked together to chose a class pet with a budget of $150. Together we chose frog because its really cheap and its unique. It also doesn't make as much noise as other pets can
Hi Andre I liked reading your possible solutions to some of the questions about having a class pet. I would really like to see the cost calculations that you and Caleb worked out.
See if you can add these to your slides! - Miss Birtch
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hi Andre
ReplyDeleteI liked reading your possible solutions to some of the questions about having a class pet. I would really like to see the cost calculations that you and Caleb worked out.
See if you can add these to your slides!
- Miss Birtch