The food bank is a place or website that people can contact or visit if they are struggling to find the money to buy food. All the food they donate is from other very nice people that donate the food to them. They donate thousands of food parcels to the people in need every year. One way you could donate food to them is by finding their web site. From there they would be able to help you find your local food bank.
Hi Andre
ReplyDeleteI liked reading your blog post about the Food Bank. It is great that they donate thousands of parcels to hungry families. Do you know where the closest food bank to us is located?
You are showing great commitment by getting the task done in the given time frame.
- Miss Birtch
Hi Andre, I really like your explanation on the Food Bank. I like how you said that they needed help with raising money for people who need it. I have never heard about Food Bank but I think it's interesting how they already have a website dedicated to help kiwis. Maybe next time you should add a little more ideas on what it is about.
ReplyDeleteGreat comment Caleb. I agree that an image or a logo would make Andre's blog post more interesting!
ReplyDelete