Pages

Tuesday, 31 July 2018

Something Respectful I Did Today

Being Respectful


Today when I woke up in the morning I saw my cat sitting out side of my door. When is saw her I thought she might have wanted food. Whenever she sits outside of my door she always has no food in her bowl. So I went and checked and there was no food. Then I went to the cupboard, grabbed her food and walked to the bathroom where her food bowl is and filled it up. The way I think that's showing respect is because I could have just walked away but I didn't.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andre
    I like how you went back and added your idea of how feeding your cat was showing respect. That shows you are taking your comments and feedback into consideration to improve your work.

    Nice job on completing this task in the time frame and working hard in class. I like that your idea was very unique and showing respect to someone or something outside of school.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.