Hi Andre, I really liked listening to the Screencastify that you and Logan created. You both shared the work and talked loudly and clearly. A suggestion for next time would be to record your faces on the screen as well to make your video more interesting! It would have been nice to see who was presenting the information. - Miss Birtch
Hi Andre, I really liked Logan and yours screencastify about Volcanic Eruptions. I like how you guys spoke clearly and took turns speaking parts. A suggestion for next time would be to make the presentation a little bigger, other than that you both did a good job maiking the screencastify.
Ruby, thank you for leaving such a positive, helpful and thoughtful comment for your classmates. You offered a really great suggestion for next time. Well done :) - Miss Birtch
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hi Andre, I really liked listening to the Screencastify that you and Logan created. You both shared the work and talked loudly and clearly. A suggestion for next time would be to record your faces on the screen as well to make your video more interesting! It would have been nice to see who was presenting the information.
ReplyDelete- Miss Birtch
Hi Andre, I really liked Logan and yours screencastify about Volcanic Eruptions. I like how you guys spoke clearly and took turns speaking parts. A suggestion for next time would be to make the presentation a little bigger, other than that you both did a good job maiking the screencastify.
ReplyDeleteRuby, thank you for leaving such a positive, helpful and thoughtful comment for your classmates. You offered a really great suggestion for next time. Well done :)
ReplyDelete- Miss Birtch