Pages

Friday, 18 May 2018

Learning From Earthquakes Chart

Today I made a Screencastify about my reading task. The task was to put sentences form the article into my own words with the concept of different things in the article .





1 comment:

  1. Andre, I am really happy with the work that you did here on your reading. I know it took awhile to get to this point but I am really pleased with the Screencastify you made. You explained what your task was and the different parts you were going to talk about. Your reading was slow and clear so that your audience could understand you.
    This is work you can be proud of! I look forward to seeing more of your Screencastify's.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.