Today for Cyber Smart We had to make a ToonDoo is an easy way to make a cartoon or comic this is mine about my brother getting killed in Fortnite and me winning
Hi Andre, I like the way that you created a character that has different emotions in all of your comic boxes. I can tell you made an effort to find the proper feelings on the website. Ka pai! - Miss Birtch
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hi Andre,
ReplyDeleteI like the way that you created a character that has different emotions in all of your comic boxes. I can tell you made an effort to find the proper feelings on the website.
Ka pai!
- Miss Birtch