Pages

Thursday, 12 April 2018

My Recount Writing












Recount Writing 




On the 17th of January me my brother and my mum woke up early to get ready for our flight to Auckland, it was hard because we woke up a bit late and it was so early. We were going to Auckland because we wanted to go to the sky tower and everything that is an attraction.

When me my brother and my mum were getting on the plane my brother kept saying will the plane crash’ them me and my mum kept saying no not even possible.

When we landed we got of and got our bags then got a rental car and drove to rainbows end for the day then went to our campgrounds and just stayed there for the rest of the day.

The next day we went in the pool at the campgrounds. Me and my brother did paper scissors rock to see who would get in the pool first because it was cold and we both didn't want to get in.
After that the plane was going to leave in 2 hours so we packed everything and went to the airport to leave to Christchurch and get home.

Reflection:
I think that I created an interesting piece of writing because… It was writing about something that was new to me
For next time I could spend more time on…writing it rather than thinking about what to write

In my writing, I would like to improve… detail because I don't think that I had much of that in this writing

KEYS
WHO
WHAT
WHEN
WHERE
WHY

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.