This is my safe password comic
Why are passwords important?
Because if you don't have a secure password to keep all your stuff safe. If your password was really easy to guess then hackers can get in and do some damage.
What should not be included in a password?
your personal info .
How do you create a password? Create a practice password.
Jack and jill went up the hill.
Who should know your password?
NO ONE SHOULD KNOW YOUR PASSWORD!!!.
Only you should know your password.
That was my password comic collage.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you Josiah for commenting on my password safety
DeleteNice work Andre you have told us why you should keep your password safe keep up the Great Work!
ReplyDeleteNice work Andre you have told us why you should keep your password safe keep up the Great Work!
ReplyDeleteGood Job Andre I like how you explained why we should keep our passwords safe. Did you tell us why you should keep your password safe.
ReplyDeleteano ang ginatudlo mo sa comenter
ReplyDeleteYou have some good thing and you are awesome.
ReplyDeletehi I am Jacob from ctk, I really like your work because it will prepare me for next week,I don't know how this is a comic maybe if you put hay it is a comic at the bottom it will be better, please cheek out my blog at http://ctkjacobk.blogspot.co.nz/
ReplyDeleteWow that was amazing i'm sure that will inspire people. I liked the way you used images to explain and had it displayed nicely in different places and not all bunched up. Next time maybe you could try adding more color and have a screencastify of you reading through it..
ReplyDeleteWow Andre that is really cool I like how the lock at the start say “vandal proof” which I find pretty cool. I also like how at the end it says NO ONE SHOULD KNOW YOUR PASSWORD!!!.
ReplyDeleteBlog you later!