Pages

Thursday, 6 August 2015

Hero Rap/Poem

Hero rap/poem
Everyday heroes are someone important in your life
They will keep you out of strife
Everyday heroes are ordinary  
Heroes are people that are extraordinary
Everyday heroes keep you safe
And they have lots of faith
Heroes are your friend’s
And they are like your gem’s
They give girls and boy’s
Something’s like toys
Heroes are people that are in your life like mum and dad
Mum is awesome and dad is a big lad
My dad spends time with me
My mum makes me happy with tea


The way I made this was I had to come up with words that make up a hero. Then I had to come up with words that rhym



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.