Pages

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Digi Awards

This term we did the Digi awards about our Everyday Heroes. I chose to do the single digital art photo. My everyday hero in the photo is my friend Robbie because he inspires me to play soccer like him. First I had to take lots of photos with different camera angles to see what they looked like. Then I chose a camera angle that I wanted to do. I had to think about rule of thirds to make Robbie stand out.

                 
The thing that I had to learn was the rule of thirds, some of the camera angles are, worms view, knelling down and birds view.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.