To convert mm to cm, divide the number of mm by 10 to get the number of cm.
To convert cm to m, divide the number of cm by 100 to get the number of m.
To convert m to km, divide the number of m by 1000 to get the number of km.
mm
cm
m
km
12000mm
1200cm
12m
0.012km
5000mm
500cm
5m
0.005km
1200000
120000
1200m
1.2km
326mm
32.6cm
0.326m
0.000326
1200mm
120cm
1.2m
0.0012km
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.