Pages

Tuesday, 8 December 2020

Discovery Task Health

Explanation of what the task was that you were given: to answer 5 questions about our chosen topic and then create something to show your learning. My chosen topic was about drugs on the mind and body: cocaine.

Explanation of what you did: I chose to make a Kahoot about my topic. I did this because it was one of the easiest options for me. The Kahoot is about cocaine and how it affects the mind and body 

Reflection: Next time I will try to get more information about my topic because I feel like I was lacking a little bit of information 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.