Pages

Wednesday, 1 July 2020

DTE Term 1 and 2 Reflection

TERM 1
During term 1 in DTE we had a choice to do start doing a scratch assessment or make a game on Gamefroot. I decided to do the scratch assessment because if you completed the assessment in time  you could earn a credit for when your year 11. When I was about to finish it we got hit with Coronavirus so I wasn't able to finish it

TERM 2
During Term 2 we have been planing and developing an app or game with a group of people. In my group I had Rykin, Andreas and Michael. Our app was made around helping people find a good build on the game 2K20.

My Experience: During this semester I liked being able to make my own game and also making an app with a group. I also liked learning how to code an app or a game and understanding what is going on inside the game/app

Here is a picture of our logo for the app.

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.