Pages

Thursday, 7 February 2019

The Way Cars Are Made

The Way Cars Are Made


Today I read a book about cars and how they are designed and the history of them. History of cars, In 1817 the first tire was made also the first ever Grand Prix was raced in France in 1914. In 2010 there were 1 billion cars being driven on the road.

How cars are designed. The way that car is built is to make them comfortable for the driver and others in the car they also have reinforced bars on some parts of the car to protect people inside from collisions. The front seats can have up to 4 airbags

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what they used on cars before tyres were invented. I was fascinated to read that the first Grand Prix was in the same year as World War 1 broke out. Did the book have anything about electric cars?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.