Pages

Thursday, 10 August 2017

Robbie and I's website

This term we are making a website about hauora and well being. We just started and at first we didn't know how to make a website but there was a tutorial helping us and our teacher Whaea Mel. After that it was quite easy. This is the site ME.

Hope you liked it.










1 comment:

  1. Hi Andre,
    I am Ana Lei, a year 8 student from St. Pius X. The way you described you website made me want to try it and so I did. However when I clicked on The Four Dimensions, I couldn't see the emotional and got confused for a moment.

    Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.