Pages

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Graduate Profile Goals

End of year 8 goals


WALT: Make goals for the end of year 8. These goals are important for the end of year 8 as they will help with my learning and for the rest of my time at School.

                           



When I made this I used Google drawing then took a screen shot and put them in a Google slide.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andre,I liked how you have made a slideshow instead of two google drawings so it is easier to read them. Maybe next time you could write a bit more about your goals underneath the slideshow. I also like how you have written the Walt above the slideshow because it helps everyone understand the task you had to do. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.