In maths today we are learning about mathematical investigation. We were given a question how thick is the page of the book. Get a book and see how many pages are in the book and then measure the thickness of the book and divide it by the amount of pages of the book
!!! The book “Russell the sheep” is 16 pages long and is 4 millimeters in thickness.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question. 3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.